4. It makes the coolest musician of all-time lose his luster.
5. No matter how many layers you wear. You can never escape.
6. Sometimes it’s all you can notice. No matter what else is going on.
7. And no one can escape it…
8. Not even Woody Allen…
9. This super cool emo dude can’t hide his pain.
11. They RUIN undershirts!
Buying new undershirts sucks.
13. They even steal the spotlight from this granny at the strip club.
14. And when the spotlight is turned on you, it becomes impossible to control!
15. Its dark magic somehow shifts the focus away from her Hitler impression.
17. The shame and embarrassment is always written on your face…
20. WE JUST CAN’T STOP!
26. And abandoning deodorant would just make matters worst…
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›