1. At 6’4” and 225 lbs, he’s the ideal size for a pro-style NFL quarterback.
4. Limitless confidence? Check.
5. He’s already tougher than 90% of current NFL quarterbacks.
10. He can balance his career and social life in New York — unlike some other people.
11. And lets face it — he’s a hell of a lot better than this guy…
I mean, anyone would be better than Mark Sanchez.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.