1. Meet NBA referee Danny Crawford.
Stephen Dunn / Getty Images
2. He’s been officiating NBA games for the past 28 years.
Jed Jacobsohn / Getty Images
3. He has dealt with a lot over the course of his career…
4. But like any good ref, Crawford always laughs off the verbal abuse from players…
Nam Huh / AP
5. And coaches.
Jim McIsaac / Getty Images
The REAL question is how well can Crawford withstand physical pain from an NBA star? Well, glad you asked…
7. Meet Carlos Boozer. He’s 6-foot-9 and 266 pounds.
8. He’s also extremely emotional.
Gregory Shamus / Getty Images
This is what happened when Danny Crawford got in the way of Boozer’s emotions in a recent game against the Dallas Mavericks…
Let’s take another look at that…
How did he respond to that vicious below-the-belt strike, you ask?
Yeah, he’s not human.
In The News Today
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›