Remember this Pee Wee football player who was pushing a football across the living room floor with his head when he was 4 months old? The one that did his first pull-up when he was 18 months, ran a 40 in 6.5 flat, bench pressed twice his own weight and won the 8-year-old division of Pass, Punt, and Run when he was 5 years old?
Remember how everyone thought he was the most badass, physical specimen to ever grace a Pee Wee football field? Well, we were wrong.
Meet J.D., a Pee Wee quarterback from Alabama who has the most vicious stiff arm in all of SEC country.
He also has the quickness to get to the corner, Manziel-esque cutback ability and Peterson-esque breakaway speed.
Honestly, has Saban signed this kid yet?
10. Watch the whole jaw-dropping run.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating.