1. Bubba Watson, known as a bit of a goofball, won the 2012 Masters on the strength of an outrageous and inventive shot from deep, deep in the rough.
Yesterday, during a press conference Watson broke down when he was asked what he did after he won that green jacket.
Out of respect and honor for Augusta National, one of the greatest clubs we have, and one of the greatest tournaments. Out of respect for them I didn’t do any of the funny antics I would normally do. The only thing I did was wrap Caleb up in it.
4. Caleb is Bubba and his wife Angie’s son, who they adopted just days before his Master’s victory. Here’s the whole family at today’s annual Par 3 competition.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Debris found on an island in the Indian Ocean belongs to the same type of aircraft as the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.