Unless Charles Barkley is involved, an NBA post-game show is the last place you’d expect something interesting to happen. However, if you were watching the Houston Rockets post-game show this past Wednesday, you witnessed to the cutest photobomb in human history.
2. “Blah blah blah… wait, what’s that over his shoulder?”
3. “Who’s baby is that?”
4. “What’s he doin… why’s he not wearing pants?!”
5. “Is he pausing directly in the middle of the frame?”
And then you finally realize that kid knew EXACTLY what he was doing.
7. Photobomb Level: INFINITY
8. Bravo little man.
H/T to Barry Petchesky at Deadspin
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary and the gloves are off 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝