Unless Charles Barkley is involved, an NBA post-game show is the last place you’d expect something interesting to happen. However, if you were watching the Houston Rockets post-game show this past Wednesday, you witnessed to the cutest photobomb in human history.
2. “Blah blah blah… wait, what’s that over his shoulder?”
3. “Who’s baby is that?”
4. “What’s he doin… why’s he not wearing pants?!”
5. “Is he pausing directly in the middle of the frame?”
And then you finally realize that kid knew EXACTLY what he was doing.
7. Photobomb Level: INFINITY
8. Bravo little man.
H/T to Barry Petchesky at Deadspin
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- At least 21 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria, BBC News reports. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›