There is no arguing the fact that Jaromir Jagr is one of the greatest players to ever lace up skates in the NHL. The Czech-born winger is eighth in NHL history in goals scored and 10th in overall points. At 41 years old, Jagr is still a force for the Boston Bruins, currently playing major minutes during the Stanley Cup finals. But for many fans Jagr will be remembered for his flowing curly locks just as much as his scoring prowess, and for good reason.
4. He was a good enough scientist enough to know that sideburns would only slow him down.
5. Bye haters.
6. He knew hair was made to keep the back of your neck nice and toasty.
7. And it helped him look practically invincible in a Starter jacket.
9. Here’s Luke Robitaille getting so distracted by Jagr’s lucious locks he barely notices whatever it is they’re doing with sardines.
10. Jagr played for several teams but never went anywhere without his trademarked ‘do.
11. He wore it during press conferences…
12. To children’s hospitals…
13. To the Olympics…
15. And when he met the President of the United States.
19. Flapping effortlessly in the wind.
- Israeli officials have authorized police to seal off parts of Jerusalem after a wave of stabbings by Palestinians. ›
- The U.S. Democratic presidential candidates are having their first debate of the 2016 election cycle ?? ›
- The Chicago Cubs have defeated the St. Louis Cardinals to advance to the National League Championship Series ⚾️ ›