There is no arguing the fact that Jaromir Jagr is one of the greatest players to ever lace up skates in the NHL. The Czech-born winger is eighth in NHL history in goals scored and 10th in overall points. At 41 years old, Jagr is still a force for the Boston Bruins, currently playing major minutes during the Stanley Cup finals. But for many fans Jagr will be remembered for his flowing curly locks just as much as his scoring prowess, and for good reason.
5. Bye haters.
11. He wore it during press conferences…
12. To children’s hospitals…
13. To the Olympics…
15. And when he met the President of the United States.
19. Flapping effortlessly in the wind.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️