1. Take your range sessions seriously.
2. Eat healthy.
3. Dress for success.
4. Dance like no one’s watching.
5. Remember to leave time for leisure activities.
6. Practice good hygiene.
7. Carry yourself with supreme confidence.
8. Fail abysmally at rapping for a good cause.
Golf Boys (a.k.a. Bubba Watson, Ben Crane, Ricky Fowler and Hunter Mahan) released their second song 2.Oh. The video was made in support of a fundraising campaign to build clean water projects.
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›