1. Take your range sessions seriously.
2. Eat healthy.
3. Dress for success.
4. Dance like no one’s watching.
5. Remember to leave time for leisure activities.
6. Practice good hygiene.
7. Carry yourself with supreme confidence.
8. Fail abysmally at rapping for a good cause.
Golf Boys (a.k.a. Bubba Watson, Ben Crane, Ricky Fowler and Hunter Mahan) released their second song 2.Oh. The video was made in support of a fundraising campaign to build clean water projects.
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›