1. Take your range sessions seriously.
2. Eat healthy.
3. Dress for success.
4. Dance like no one’s watching.
5. Remember to leave time for leisure activities.
6. Practice good hygiene.
7. Carry yourself with supreme confidence.
8. Fail abysmally at rapping for a good cause.
Golf Boys (a.k.a. Bubba Watson, Ben Crane, Ricky Fowler and Hunter Mahan) released their second song 2.Oh. The video was made in support of a fundraising campaign to build clean water projects.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.