1. Take your range sessions seriously.
2. Eat healthy.
3. Dress for success.
4. Dance like no one’s watching.
5. Remember to leave time for leisure activities.
6. Practice good hygiene.
7. Carry yourself with supreme confidence.
8. Fail abysmally at rapping for a good cause.
Golf Boys (a.k.a. Bubba Watson, Ben Crane, Ricky Fowler and Hunter Mahan) released their second song 2.Oh. The video was made in support of a fundraising campaign to build clean water projects.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›