2. Because he parties in Scotland and then washes the dishes
5. Because this is how he dresses when he plays golf
7. Because he once got pulled over for drunk driving a golf cart, in Sweden.
*BuzzFeed does not support drinking and driving.
8. Because Bill Murray is badass
These guys asked Bill for an autograph. He gave them a slow-motion walk instead.
9. Because he once punched Chevy Chase in the face before his opening monologue on SNL
10. And ‘accidently’ broke Robert DeNiro’s nose while filming ‘Mad Dog and Glory’
11. Because he randomly guest bartended at an Austin bar during SXSW
…and only served tequila
12. Because he hangs out with RZA & GZA of the Wu-Tang Clan
17. Because ‘it just doesn’t matter!’
21. Because he’s actually the co-owner of a restaurant called Caddy Shack with his brothers
23. Because he doesn’t have an agent. If you want him in your movie call his 800 number and leave a message.
25. Because he plays a drum in this music video
27. Because he thought ‘Garfield’ was a Coen brothers film
It was written by the unrelated Joel Cohen.
28. Because he was arrested at 20 years old for trying to traffic 9 lbs of weed through Chicago’s O’Hare Airport
*BuzzFeed does not support drug trafficking.
29. Because when the Cubs made the playoffs in 2003 he was filming in Italy, but his contract stipulated that he could watch every game on satellite
31. Because he was an ambulence chasing lawyer in ‘Wild Things’
34. Because he was almost Han Solo
35. Because he studied history and philosophy at the Sorbonne in Paris
36. Because he agreed to wear this in a movie
37. Because he annoyed the living shit out of Richard Dreyfuss
38. Because he’s an excellent tour guide
40. Because there’s a ‘Songs Inspired By Murray’s Life’ section on his wikipedia page
52. Because he lives on Suntory time
53. Because he’s Bill fuckin’ Murray
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a dash-cam video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›