Meet the 49-year-old ponytail-rocking, cigar-smoking Spaniard who is currently near the top of the British Open leader board at Muirfield in Scotland. Miguel Angel Jimenez has a smooth swing and an even smoother approach to the game of golf. In summation: he’s really awesome.
Golfers and golf fans everywhere are watching the British Open wondering, “how is this middle-aged dude simply owning life right now?” Well, the secret is in his mesmerizing and sensual stretches.
1. Drop ‘dat ass real low.
2. Loosen those magical wrists.
Yeah, get after it.
3. Don’t forget your calves.
4. Now, reach for the heavens.
5. Get down with your bad self.
Okie dokie, now you’re ready to win the British Open.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›