Meet the 49-year-old ponytail-rocking, cigar-smoking Spaniard who is currently near the top of the British Open leader board at Muirfield in Scotland. Miguel Angel Jimenez has a smooth swing and an even smoother approach to the game of golf. In summation: he’s really awesome.
Golfers and golf fans everywhere are watching the British Open wondering, “how is this middle-aged dude simply owning life right now?” Well, the secret is in his mesmerizing and sensual stretches.
1. Drop ‘dat ass real low.
2. Loosen those magical wrists.
Yeah, get after it.
3. Don’t forget your calves.
4. Now, reach for the heavens.
5. Get down with your bad self.
Okie dokie, now you’re ready to win the British Open.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.