1. Identify the target.
Meet Keegan Bradley (Left) and Jason Dufner (Right).
2. Lull your new FRIEND into a false sense of security.
3. Innocently start following each other on Twitter.
4. Playfully mock one another.
Dufner proudly attended Auburn University, where their motto was “War Eagle.”
Keegan Bradley is frequently mocked for use of a belly putter, which is a point of contention on tour.
5. And finally, attack with hilariously embarrassing photos.
Keegan made this earring-clad picture of Dufner as his Twitter avatar for about 24 hours.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›