1. Identify the target.
Meet Keegan Bradley (Left) and Jason Dufner (Right).
2. Lull your new FRIEND into a false sense of security.
4. Playfully mock one another.
Dufner proudly attended Auburn University, where their motto was “War Eagle.”
Keegan Bradley is frequently mocked for use of a belly putter, which is a point of contention on tour.
5. And finally, attack with hilariously embarrassing photos.
Keegan made this earring-clad picture of Dufner as his Twitter avatar for about 24 hours.
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Activists are celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›