1. Identify the target.
Meet Keegan Bradley (Left) and Jason Dufner (Right).
2. Lull your new FRIEND into a false sense of security.
4. Playfully mock one another.
Dufner proudly attended Auburn University, where their motto was “War Eagle.”
Keegan Bradley is frequently mocked for use of a belly putter, which is a point of contention on tour.
5. And finally, attack with hilariously embarrassing photos.
Keegan made this earring-clad picture of Dufner as his Twitter avatar for about 24 hours.
- Hidden-camera videos depicting abortion doctors discussing the use of fetal organs for research were deceptively edited to mislead viewers, analysis shows. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- It's hip to not be square: Instagram's latest update will let you upload landscape and portrait photos 📷 ›