1. This is Jason Dufner — your incredibly nonchalant winner of the 95th PGA Championship.
3. An effortless Hogan-esque swing…
6. This is how he celebrated his first major championship yesterday — as if he won $5 on a scratch off.
7. But he is human.
11. Seriously, he’s one of the most well-liked players on tour.
15. Who to his credit never backs down from Duf’s ribbing…
Before his win on Sunday Dufner had been best known for his 2011 collapse at the PGA Championship — which Bradley won in a playoff.
16. And let us know that Duf Daddy didn’t always look so effortless.
17. Keegan was the second person to congratulate Duf on his victory…
Bradley was apparently on his way to the airport and told the driver to turn around so he could be green-side to watch Dufner win his first major — and give him a big “bro hug.”