1. This is Jason Dufner — your incredibly nonchalant winner of the 95th PGA Championship.
3. An effortless Hogan-esque swing…
5. He’s known for his unflinching, stress-free demeanor.
6. This is how he celebrated his first major championship yesterday — as if he won $5 on a scratch off.
7. But he is human.
Which is basically the only golf meme of all time.
From left: Keegan Bradley, Dustin Johnson, Brandt Snedeker.
10. Even Lindsay Vonn and Freddy Couple’s girlfriend dig the Duffmeister’s easygoing vibes.
11. Seriously, he’s one of the most well-liked players on tour.
12. And when he’s not busy sticking wedge shots, he spends his downtime trolling his friends on Twitter.
15. Who to his credit never backs down from Duf’s ribbing…
Before his win on Sunday Dufner had been best known for his 2011 collapse at the PGA Championship — which Bradley won in a playoff.
16. And let us know that Duf Daddy didn’t always look so effortless.
17. Keegan was the second person to congratulate Duf on his victory…
Bradley was apparently on his way to the airport and told the driver to turn around so he could be green-side to watch Dufner win his first major — and give him a big “bro hug.”
18. After his beautiful wife Amanda — who got an awesome ass pat on national TV.
19. This is his wife Amanda…
Here’s their wedding video just in case you don’t believe me.
20. According to Amanda he loves Rick Ross…
“He only listens to rap music. He probably would love to hang out with Rick Ross (The Boss) one day.” — Amanda Dufner
21. His matte black Dodge Challenger…
“As a child he remembers riding around in his dad’s Dodge Challenger. That has always been his dream car to have one customized. Finally after five years of deliberation he got it!”
“He is fascinated by animals. He can sit at the zoo for hours just watching one animal.”
23. And his beloved alma mater.
25. So while he might not always be the most expressive or charismatic guy on the course…
26. Remember, you don’t get 50 nicknames without being a fun-loving goofball.
27. So the Dufman should probably be your new favorite golfer.
Congrats on your first major title. War eagle!
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›