2. The Talkboy
Also know as the greatest movie prop of all time.
8. Kevin’s Loving, and Not at All Creepy, Relationship with the Bird Lady
9. The Fact That the Bird Lady Lived in the Attic of Carnegie Hall
BONUS: Brenda Fricker’s maternal instincts were also showcased in Angels in the Outfield as Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s foster mom.
13. “Little Moe with the Gimpy Leg…”
Outwitting the admittedly dim-witted Plaza staff is still more impressive than tricking the pizza delivery guy.
18. The Fact that Someone Thought This Was a Human Being…
19. The Cab Drivers Were Terrifying*
Which instilled a fear of cabs, and therefore forcing an entire generation to either walk or learn the subway system.
23. John Williams’ typically wonderful beautiful score “Christmas Star.”
- NATO defense ministers are meeting in Brussels to discuss their response to Russia's growing role in the Syria conflict. ›