1. Because they have the edgiest mascot in the entire NCAA.
Just look at how effortlessly cool he looks rocking a turtleneck!
And that hair!!!!
2. Because Gregg Marshall is one of the top up-and-coming coaches in college basketball.
3. And he’s a fun dude.
5. Plus he’ll cut you if you root for anyone else.
This guy even has a badass temporary* sleeve tattoo!
10. And so does this random bro!
I’d listen to him. Look at those guns!
12. And Ron Baker has incomparable shaggy hair.
13. They breed winners like Bill Parcells, one of the greatest coaches in NFL history.
14. They share their name with one of the most underrated candies of all time.
16. Pizza Hut was founded by two Wichita State grads, Dan and Frank Carney.
17. And the first Pizza Hut EVER is on their campus.
18. Because rooting for Wichita St. makes it acceptable to throw up the Shocker symbol in a coffee shop…
20. You can even get it engraved on the back of your head!
21. God’s a Shocker’s fan.
Tebow gave the Shockers a March Madness pep talk.
22. Malcolm Armstead is the most underrated player player in the Final Four.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›