4. However, you kicked ass at a less mainstream sport like lacrosse.
5. You were rarely surrounded by complete strangers.
6. You made friends fo’ LIFE.
7. And they are probably weirder than most.
11. No one acted like this when they saw a star athlete on campus.
13. It could be mistaken for a large high school’s.
15. This is how people react when you say where you went to school.
16. And this is how they react when you explain it further.
17. You have very little patience for those people.
18. Because you have bit of a chip on your shoulder.
20. You love the first week of March Madness.
(Not a feeling exclusive to mid-major fans.)
23. And maybe after this month is over people will never forget your school again.
- Super Bowl 50 catch-up: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."