3. In fact you didn’t have a football team so your school’s bookstore sold t-shirts like this:
4. However, you kicked ass at a less mainstream sport like lacrosse.
5. You were rarely surrounded by complete strangers.
6. You made friends fo’ LIFE.
7. And they are probably weirder than most.
11. No one acted like this when they saw a star athlete on campus.
13. It could be mistaken for a large high school’s.
15. This is how people react when you say where you went to school.
16. And this is how they react when you explain it further.
17. You have very little patience for those people.
18. Because you have bit of a chip on your shoulder.
20. You love the first week of March Madness.
(Not a feeling exclusive to mid-major fans.)
21. You don’t care that a lot of people have never heard of your school.
23. And maybe after this month is over people will never forget your school again.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️