3. In fact you didn’t have a football team so your school’s bookstore sold t-shirts like this:
4. However, you kicked ass at a less mainstream sport like lacrosse.
5. You were rarely surrounded by complete strangers.
6. You made friends fo’ LIFE.
7. And they are probably weirder than most.
11. No one acted like this when they saw a star athlete on campus.
13. It could be mistaken for a large high school’s.
15. This is how people react when you say where you went to school.
16. And this is how they react when you explain it further.
17. You have very little patience for those people.
18. Because you have bit of a chip on your shoulder.
20. You love the first week of March Madness.
(Not a feeling exclusive to mid-major fans.)
21. You don’t care that a lot of people have never heard of your school.
23. And maybe after this month is over people will never forget your school again.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".