5. Whoever drives this truck.
6. This overly-trusting gazelle.
7. Barack “Chalk City” Obama.
FYI Chalk = Just picking all the top seeds.
11. Anyone ever viciously attacked by a tube television.
17. Anyone that calls themselves an “expert.”
23. Dick Vitale.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.