1. Because their coach has a PhD. in kinesiology!
Known as human kinetics or the scientific study of human movement.
2. Because La Salle has a long basketball tradition.
They lost the 1955 national championship game to the University of San Francisco, led by Bill Russell.
3. Because this postgame interview was amazing.
4. Because they had true fans before the tournament started.
6. Because layups are more democratic than dunking.
8. Because this dog looks dashing in a La Salle School of Medicine t-shirt.
9. Because Tyrone Garland has multiple famous doppelgängers.
Kel Mitchell from Good Burger.
10. Because there are already AT LEAST three different versions of this t-shirt.
12. Because their guards can compete with anyone.
Ramon Galloway is a South Carolina transfer and Tyrone Garland came from Virginia Tech.
13. Because they’re the only team remaining from the rugged A-10 conference.
Arguably the toughest mid-major conference in the country this year.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.