1. Malt Shop Memories Cruise
Poodle skirts + sweet tunes + soda pop + ice cream = Nostalgia on the high seas!
2. Barbie Premium Experience
This is basically the equivalent of space camp for little girls.
3. Dreamworks Experience: Madagascar, Shrek and More
Have you ever seen Madagascar? It’s a film about adorable quirky animals that escape from a zoo on a boat and then hang out with ring-tailed lemurs. Imagine actually experiencing that as a kid? It’s probably downright transcendent.
4. Blake Shelton Cruise
He’s staring at your soul ‘Voice’ fans! Climb aboard and he’ll sing to your heart.
5. Mark Twain Tribute Cruise
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
6. Gospel Lunch Cruise
If you’re going to praise the Lord’s name why not do it while eating great food on a scenic cruise around Manhattan?
7. Saw: The Horror Cruise
Experience all the thrills of the Saw franchise, with none of the morbid consequences.
8. Vamps At Sea
Real live fanfiction on the high seas. This should be a no-brainer for Twilight fans.
9. The KISS Kruise
For anyone that has ever wanted to rock and roll for 4 nights and party for 4 days.
10. Scrapbooking Cruise
This is basically a more personal way of live-Tweeting your family vacation.
11. Paula Deen Cruise
That new itinerary includes a “Welcome pajama dessert party with Paula.”
12. Girlfriends Magic and Quilting Cruise
If you enjoy quilting there are a plethora of cruise options, but if you’re gonna go on a quilting vacation who would you rather be with - your husband or your girlfriends?
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›