1. Malt Shop Memories Cruise
Poodle skirts + sweet tunes + soda pop + ice cream = Nostalgia on the high seas!
2. Barbie Premium Experience
This is basically the equivalent of space camp for little girls.
3. Dreamworks Experience: Madagascar, Shrek and More
Have you ever seen Madagascar? It’s a film about adorable quirky animals that escape from a zoo on a boat and then hang out with ring-tailed lemurs. Imagine actually experiencing that as a kid? It’s probably downright transcendent.
4. Blake Shelton Cruise
He’s staring at your soul ‘Voice’ fans! Climb aboard and he’ll sing to your heart.
5. Mark Twain Tribute Cruise
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
6. Gospel Lunch Cruise
If you’re going to praise the Lord’s name why not do it while eating great food on a scenic cruise around Manhattan?
7. Saw: The Horror Cruise
Experience all the thrills of the Saw franchise, with none of the morbid consequences.
8. Vamps At Sea
Real live fanfiction on the high seas. This should be a no-brainer for Twilight fans.
9. The KISS Kruise
For anyone that has ever wanted to rock and roll for 4 nights and party for 4 days.
10. Scrapbooking Cruise
This is basically a more personal way of live-Tweeting your family vacation.
11. Paula Deen Cruise
That new itinerary includes a “Welcome pajama dessert party with Paula.”
12. Girlfriends Magic and Quilting Cruise
If you enjoy quilting there are a plethora of cruise options, but if you’re gonna go on a quilting vacation who would you rather be with - your husband or your girlfriends?
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- President Barack Obama will unveil climate change regulations at a White House event on Monday. The plan is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".