1. This adorable oatmeal cardigan with black elbow patches.
Versatile, neutral, and full of elbow patch-y goodness.
2. This sweet way to show your elbows some love.
For the more boisterous elbow patch lovers, who probably like to hug…a lot.
3. This simply stated striped sweater with heart elbow patches.
For those who choose to be a little more reserved about their love…and hugs.
4. This open front cardigan with sparkly elbows.
Sparkle elbow patches=perfection. I don’t care who you are.
5. The sweater that manages to somehow distract the attention from the elbow patches.
In case you didn’t notice, this gem has elbow patches.
6. This high-low sweater with sequin patches.
For those who question the sequin’s ability to be understated.
7. This cardigan with cat elbow patches.
For everyone who loves cats, which is everyone.
8. This sweater that boasts both hearts and anchors.
For those feeling a little nauty.
9. This sweater that will get you caught in it’s web.
For those wanting to get into the Halloween spirit the right way, not the elementary school librarian way.
10. This adorable checkered shirt with leather star patches.
There’s a new sheriff in town…and it’s name is Elbow Patch.
*Yes..I am aware this is not a sweater, but it was way too good to not include.
11. This comfy knit cardigan with faux-suede patches.
For those who want to give a nostalgic nod to everyone’s favorite neighbor.
12. This sassy sweater with some smooches on the elbows.
For those who love Xs much more than Os.
13. This lovely sweater with peace sign patches.
All we are saying, is give elbow patches a chance.
14. This cardigan with plaid patches.
Picture yourself in this beauty, sipping egg nog by the tree. Plaid is a paragon.