1. First, the journalist asked the soldier to identify himself. He smiled and said “I can’t.”
3. The reporter asked: Which army are you from? The soldier replied, “You can’t guess?”
4. The journalist said: “My thing isn’t to guess.” The soldier said: “Our thing is to say nothing.”
5. Finally, the journalist asked: “Are you local?” The soldier started to bite. “Us?”
6. “We are Russians.” BAM.
7. Then this random guy with a leather jacket showed up and said the soldiers were there protecting Crimea from fascists. “If these soldiers weren’t here, they’d be here. Germans! Fascists!” OK.
8. If you speak Russian, watch the whole video here:
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›