1. Residents of the Siberian city of Novosibirsk were enjoying a lovely day at a riverside beach when suddenly it got a little windy.
2. Then it got a lot windy. People grabbed the nearest animal print blanket and ran for the hills.
3. Then the skies opened and flung a violent hail upon the land.
6. But the hail just kept coming. And ruined everyone’s day.
7. Watch the whole freaky video here:
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲