1. One of the most popular hashtags among Russian Instagram users is #лифтолук, which translates as lift-o-look, which basically means taking a picture of yourself in an elevator.
6. Why not invite some friends to take your lift-o-look with you?
11. Hell, go ahead and take a lift-o-look with your iPad.
12. This is the woman who made the lift-o-look really popular. Her name is Tina Kandelaki, and she’s a PR executive who’s quite popular among the Kremlin elite.
15. On Wednesday, we may have reached peak lift-o-look, when Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev posted this picture to Instagram.
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›