3. There is a Chipotle in Tehran. But it’s not an official branch, Chipotle told BuzzFeed. There are actually many knockoff restaurants all around town, like fake KFC, Subway, and even Mash Donalds, as NPR reported last year.
6. Fake Chipotle in Iran doesn’t have the standard real Chipotle look (or prices.)
11. Those are some very thoughtfully placed onions. Real Chipotle, can you do that?
14. In the end, real Chipotle or not, all meals should end like this.
17. H/T Sara Yasin
Here Are The Top Stories
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating.