1. Syrians raised the blue and yellow Ukrainian flag at a protest against President Bashar al-Assad and Russian President Vladimir Putin in the Douma neighborhood of Damascus on Friday.
2. They waved it alongside the alongside the Syrian opposition flag, like these two boys did.
3. The rally was reportedly against Russian intervention in Ukraine’s Crimea region. With Putin’s backing, Russia has repeatedly blocked United Nations resolutions against Assad and continues to publicly support Assad’s bloody crackdown.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire.
- Twitter's shares fell steeply in after-hours trading after they reported a decline in monthly users 📉