1. For the first time, North Korea permitted foreigners to participate in the country’s annual Mangyongdae Prize International Marathon held on Sunday in the capital, Pyongyang.
The annual race includes a full marathon, a half marathon, and a 10-kilometer run.
3. Here are Harriet Harrper-Jones, from England, and Allie Wu, from Taiwan, after completing their run. They are next to a sign that reads, “Long Live the Shining Revolutionary Tradition of Our Party.”
4. Good times.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite, but which some critics believe was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation". She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝