1. Kel and his orange soda from Kenan & Kel
Who loves orange soda? Kel loves orange soda.
“I do, I do, I doooooo!”
Who is Kel Mitchell without orange soda? Nobody, that’s who. His favorite drink never got him into trouble at all.
2. Scooby Doo and Scooby Snacks
Will you do it for a Scooby Snack?
Of course you will! They are delicious, and Scooby cannot go without them!
3. Zack and his cell phone from Saved By The Bell
Zack’s cellphone was always ringing at the wrong moments and getting him into trouble, but it was so convenient! How else could he order a pizza in class?
4. Kevin and his Talkboy from Home Alone
Kevin used his Talkboy to get into all sorts of shenanigans in New York. Where else would you need a recording device that makes your voice lower?
5. Linus and his blanket from Peanuts
Linus’s security blanket is something we can all relate to. When places are unfamiliar and things seem a little scary, little things like a blanket can make all the difference.
6. Harry Potter and his wand
Harry Potter’s wand was not just any wand. Magical things that Harry could not explain happened with his wand. It helped him with many a battle against Voldemort.
7. Inspired by MiO Energy: The tiny sidekick you can take with you anywhere… now!
MiO Energy is a portable water enhancer that gives a little energy kick to your every day water. Take MiO Energy with you anywhere to feel energized at anyplace. It’s like having a useful sidekick in your pocket!