2. Go to the midnight release of your favorite movie/video game/book.
3. See Gremlins get evil.
(If you feed them.)
4. Give and receive New Year’s kisses.
5. See a beautiful girl run away before her carriage turns into a pumpkin.
6. Time travel to 1920’s Paris.
Maybe you’ll meet Owen Wilson on the way.
7. See a live performance of the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
9. Get the graveyard specials at Las Vegas restaurants.
From midnight to the wee hours of the morning, you can feast on steak, chicken, or whatever your heart desires for low, low prices at Vegas restaurants.
10. Midnight sales!
You’ll need all that energy to grab that LCD TV you’ve been eyeing.
11. Watch the Northern Lights appear right before your very eyes.
The best time to view the Aurora Borealis in Alaska is during March or September. The peak of the activity is 2:30 AM.