1. You walked home from work in a rain storm, take a nice hot bath.
2. You got an hour worth of work done before checking your Facebook, you definitely deserve some recreational computer time.
Will Brenner / Via Flickr: will_brenner
3. You got through that entire conference call without once saying the word “synergy”. Have a cup of coffee.
mahiro1322 / Via Flickr: quimix
4. For dinner you had a salad with your steak , treat yourself with dessert.
Parks and Recreation, NBC / Via neoseeker.com
5. You sat at a desk for 75% of your week and can’t really feel your legs anymore, go out for a nice bike ride.
6. You babysat your friend’s children who remind you eerily of the twins from The Shining, have some fun and play a board game with your pals.
Jumanji, TriStar Pictures / Via all-about-the-movies.tumblr.com
7. You went home for the holidays and didn’t once have to argue the moon landing conspiracy with your crazy uncle Pete. Take a break and go for a scenic drive.
8. You caught yourself before sending that mean text to the person you were talking about instead of the person you were suppose to send it to, go out to lunch with a friend and celebrate.
9. You listened to Ryan Seacrest’s Top 40 radio the entire ride to your girlfriend’s parents house, give yourself a break and listen to your favorite album.
10. The cable guy told you he would be at your apartment between 1:00-4:00 and you waited for him until he came at 3:59. Get on a bus and go somewhere new.
Seth Anderson / Via Flickr: swanksalot
11. You made it through a whole day of work without taking a desk nap, go get your frustration out with some bowling.
12. You haven’t eaten fried food in a month, treat yourself to a cheeseburger.
13. You finally finished all the extra work your boss piled on this weekend, SERIOUSLY. Go to a concert or see a new movie!
Jon Lebkowsky / Via Flickr: weblogsky