1. Shampoo-ing has never been so sexy
3. When QANTAS was still good
If you didn’t know someone or know someone who knew someone in this ad, you weren’t doing Australia right.
4. What’s a Yellow Pages?
5. Stopping piracy in its tracks
Shout out to the updated version that fast forwarded through half the message until the end.
6. AFL through the eyes of foreigners
Let’s be honest, even Australians find AFL ridiculous.
7. Bread and gender stereotypes
8. Dougie the Pizza Boy
9. Dads as the hopeless chef
10. Eat your heart out Celebrations
11. Soap actor has bigger career from cleaning products
Being so successful and simple, RSPCA still air this ad.
13. Elvis sells peanut butter?
14. What do you think Frank?
An entire generation will never know the joys of driving to a video store, spending an hour finding the right selection mix, sweet talking the attendant into wiping previous late fees and then sitting through previews and ads before getting to the main event.
What have I missed?
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰