1. To look at strangers with an incredibly serious expression and whisper, “I see dead people.”
3. To pass gas while doing a karate kick and singing, “Everybody was kung-fu farting!”
4. To reply “a ladies’ man” when someone asks them what they’re going to be when they grow up.
5. Or to answer the same question with a Monty Python-esque, “I want to be a lumberjack!”
7. To shake their head and say, “I am not amused.”
9. To say, “Boy, these pretzels are making me thirsty.”
10. To bend their index finger and say “REDRUM! REDRUM! REEEEDDDDD RRRUUUUMMMMM!”
12. To recite this little gem:
13. To make this magic happen.
Not to mention: “Oh hELL”
15. To reply, “Joey doesn’t share food” whenever anyone asks them for a bite of their food.
17. To make a spoon stick on their nose.
18. To show a little attitude.
19. To welcome new people by saying, “Greetings, human… if indeed you are human.”
H/T to The Straight Dope.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›