1. Pick out a stageworthy name for your bundle of joy with this name book.
Axl? Elton? Prince? Get the book here for $12.24.
2. Announce your baby’s birth in the style of a vintage concert poster.
Order one here.
3. Use kick drums to hold diapers and other supplies.
Find this and other awesome rock ‘n’ roll nursery ideas here.
5. Some kids have animals hanging from their mobile, but yours will have guitars, picks, and amps.
Get one here.
6. This Ramones inspired mobile is pretty perfect, too.
“Hey! Ho! Let’s go!” Order one here.
7. Your baby will make wearing a bib an act of rebellion.
Find these here.
8. Onesies are another opportunity for your baby to show off how much they rock.
Order this one here for $17.95.
9. Can’t find a onesie with your favorite band on it? DIY one!
Learn how here.
10. There are also cute onesies that put a funny twist on famous band names.
Get this one here.
12. These lullabies are a little grungier than the rest.
There are also lullaby renditions of Metallica, AC/DC, Def Leppard, The Beatles, The Clash, and a whole lot more. Order one here.
13. The soundtracks of Yo Gabba Gabba are the only children’s music your baby will need.
Forget Raffi and Barney - the music from Yo Gabba Gabba features Devo, Biz Markie, Weezer, The Flaming Lips, The Killers, and many others.
14. Read your baby a children’s book that sprung from the mind of a Beatle.
“Dear Sir or Madam, will you read my book? It took me years to write, will you take a look?”
15. Of course, if you’re more of a Rolling Stones fan you’ll need this one.
Keef’s book will be out September 9th.
16. There’s no other way to separate your baby’s clothes, really.
Order these here.
17. Add a little rock and roll to the classic nursery hook.
Order these guitar hooks here.
18. Speaking of guitars, they make great decoration in a nursery, especially if they have a kid’s twist.
19. Rocking robots? You know your baby will approve.
“Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto!” Order this lamp here.
20. This pacifier will let your baby shred even when they’re being quiet.
The exact pacifier seen above has been recalled, but you can find a very similar one along with other awesome rock and roll pacifiers here.
21. A piggy bank that looks like The King Of Rock is perfect for your little rocker.
“It’s one for the money…” Learn more here.
22. These noise canceling headphones are perfect for your baby’s first rock show.
Order a pair here.
23. “Sweet dreams are made of these…” rocking baby bedding sets.
Order a set here.