3. Whip up a batch of shaving soap
Shaving soap will give you a closer shave with less nicks and cuts than commercial shaving cream. Find the recipe here.
4. Make homemade facial scrub
This gentle yet deep cleaning soap has a masculine fragrance. Find the full tutorial here.
5. Add texture and style to hair with DIY hair wax
Find out how here.
8. Or fashion one out of recycled objects
Artist Nicholas Ruiz has created bow ties out of Lego blocks, guitar picks, and empty soda cans.
9. You can also stencil a tie you already have
This will make any tie instantly unique. Find the tutorial here.
10. Stitch your own suspenders
Find the quick and inexpensive how-to here.
11. Jazz up dress shoes by painting the soles
12. Turn a trunk into a shoe cabinet
It will keep your shoes in tip-top shape when you’re not wearing them. Find out how here.
14. Make steampunk cufflinks
Repurpose old watch parts into a stylish accessory. Find out how here.
15. Or turn any buttons into cufflinks in less than 60 seconds
Click here for the full tutorial.
16. You can also turn a baseball into cufflinks
To find out how to make these - as well cufflinks made out of golf balls and fishing bobbers - click here.
18. DIY your own Chan Luu style leather wrap bracelet
Learn more here.
19. Turn a used bicycle tire into an idiosyncratically cool belt
20. Turn your apron into a BBQ apron with this easy stencil
This is perfect for any carnivore who loves to grill meat. Find the how-to here.
21. Paint gold elbow patches onto a cardigan
For both boys and men. Find the how-to here.
22. Tailor a button-down shirt for a perfect fit
Ideal for that awesome but poorly sized shirt. Especially useful if you buy a lot of your clothes from the thrift store. Click here for the easy tutorial.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›