Poop news: my boys first splash down :)
1. Parents who create Facebook profiles for their babies and interact with them.
2. Anyone who uploads a post-labor photo like this:
3. And ESPECIALLY anyone who posts a photo of their placenta.
4. Parents who only seem to post things to freak out other parents.
99% of the time these things (like this one) are hoaxes. But thanks for giving everyone nightmares!
5. Over sharers.
Not every single thing that happens in a kid’s life needs to be shared. Especially when it’s nasty.
6. Parents who are gleefully proud of their kids for acting like little a-holes.
7. Parents who make it their to job let you know parenting isn’t that hard, y’all.
The tl/dr version of above: He’s a single dad raising two kids who says “this stuff is EASY!” What a special guy.
8. Parents who update us on their kid’s bowel movements.
9. And (dear God help us) ESPECIALLY parents who think we want to see a photo of that crap.
The caption is “Poop Skating,” people. POOP SKATING. (Gag, barf, wretch.)
10. Parents who post videos to YouTube shaming their teenagers.
Think your teenage daughter is disrespectful? By all means upload an 8-minute video of yourself ranting and raving before you empty your gun into her laptop.
11. Also, parents who post pictures shaming toddlers.
Um, the kid can’t even read the sign yet. Who exactly is this for?
12. Parents who only post when they want to vent.
I’m sure Leslie’s kid was an absolute angel at school who did nothing wrong whatsoever.
13. Parents who act like nothing in the world is as important as having kids.
14. The staged photographer.
They upload hundreds of “off the cuff, impromptu” shots, each of which they spent at least 20 minutes composing to look just so.
You hear that, Moms? Her delivery was better than yours!
19. And parents who post way, way too many photos of their kids.
If even your avatar is a photo of your baby, it’s probably time to look in the mirror.