1. If your headlights are dirty, you can effectively scrub them clean with toothpaste.
Because car eyes are like human teeth for some reason.
2. A plastic cereal container makes the perfect car trash can.
Put a plastic bag in that sucker and enjoy a garbage-free ride!
3. Tinted plastic can provide some much-needed shade.
Plus you can move it around and customize the color!
4. Denting a rental car is disastrous, so make sure you have a plunger ready.
Plus then you’ll have a spare plunger. That could come in handy.
5. Hand sanitizer is the perfect solution for an icy door.
It’s also the perfect solution for your hands… but yeah, you already knew that.
6. If you have some tape and a mirror, you can greatly reduce the size of your blind spot.
♫ I can show you the world… ♫
7. If you need extra space in the car, attach a mesh bungee to the roof handles.
Perfect for storing jackets and small bags without taking up valuable seat space.
8. Another way to get more space is to zip-tie a shoe organizer to the back of the car seat.
Shoe should really try this. (Again, sorry.)
9. If you can’t find your car in the parking lot, hold the key to your chin. It will boost the signal.
It’s just like The Matrix. All humans are actually key-boosting batteries or something.
Hack your way through America this summer.
Just another perfect bit of #mikehacks inspiration to get the creative juices flowing.