1. NY1 reporter (hero) Roger Clark was at a Lower East Side bar this morning reporting on… well, not sure. The important part is that he broke into a face-melting air guitar rendition of Rush’s “Tom Sawyer.”
2. Here is NY1 news anchor Pat Kiernan having his face melted by Clark’s air licks.
3. Clark’s shredding was so face-melting that he almost melted his own face and lost his glasses.
4. Clark wasn’t just showing off. He was actually reporting, while shredding and melting Pat Kiernan’s face.
@michaelhayes He was reporting on tonight’s @USAirGuitar Northeast Semifinals at the Bowery Ballroom. Still hoping he decides to compete.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›