1. NY1 reporter (hero) Roger Clark was at a Lower East Side bar this morning reporting on… well, not sure. The important part is that he broke into a face-melting air guitar rendition of Rush’s “Tom Sawyer.”
2. Here is NY1 news anchor Pat Kiernan having his face melted by Clark’s air licks.
3. Clark’s shredding was so face-melting that he almost melted his own face and lost his glasses.
4. Clark wasn’t just showing off. He was actually reporting, while shredding and melting Pat Kiernan’s face.
@michaelhayes He was reporting on tonight’s @USAirGuitar Northeast Semifinals at the Bowery Ballroom. Still hoping he decides to compete.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- In 2011, the death of Mark Duggan - an unarmed black man - at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.