1. This Vine posted by Alex Stack appears to show the exact moment a truck goes flying off a Michigan highway. This is insane to watch.
5. Lansing State-Journal reported this accident on Friday.
A Kentwood man was taken to Sparrow hospital with serious injuries after the pickup he was driving veered into a median on Westbound I-96 and launched over a guardrail into Sycamore Creek, according to Ingham County Sheriff’s Sgt. Matthew Flint.
6. The 58-year-old driver was reportedly conscious and talking to police at the scene.
7. UPDATE: 58-year-old driver of the pick-up truck expected to make a full recovery!
The man is being treated at Sparrow Hospital in Lansing. He suffered a fractured leg and dislocated ankle as well as a lower back fracture, said Ingham County sheriff’s Sgt. Matthew Flint. The man’s wife authorized Flint to provide information about his condition.
He also suffered a partial lung collapse, but that is not affecting his breathing, Flint said. The man’s name was not released.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈