1. Before Sunday’s game between the Broncos and the Patriots, it became clear that something weird was going on with Peyton Manning’s head.
Remember this photo was taken BEFORE THE GAME. So it’s not even like he would have been wearing his helmet a ton leading up to this.
2. By the time the fourth quarter rolled around it was still purple.
3. Like “Maybe my helmet is three sizes too small” purple.
4. At one point, he took some smelling salts to the (purple) dome, but I don’t think that was to cure his magenta head.
7. Seriously, does anyone know what is happening here?
• Is this the first stage of an elaborate face tattoo?
• Did Peyton fall asleep at a party and have someone put their balls on his head, only to discover Peyton is allergic to balls?
• Is a horn about to pop through his forehead, making him the world’s second unicorn/quarterback? (History has erased Otto Graham’s horn from our memories, but some of us know the truth.)
If you know what’s going on here, please tell me. I need answers.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️