1. Before Sunday’s game between the Broncos and the Patriots, it became clear that something weird was going on with Peyton Manning’s head.
Remember this photo was taken BEFORE THE GAME. So it’s not even like he would have been wearing his helmet a ton leading up to this.
2. By the time the fourth quarter rolled around it was still purple.
3. Like “Maybe my helmet is three sizes too small” purple.
4. At one point, he took some smelling salts to the (purple) dome, but I don’t think that was to cure his magenta head.
7. Seriously, does anyone know what is happening here?
• Is this the first stage of an elaborate face tattoo?
• Did Peyton fall asleep at a party and have someone put their balls on his head, only to discover Peyton is allergic to balls?
• Is a horn about to pop through his forehead, making him the world’s second unicorn/quarterback? (History has erased Otto Graham’s horn from our memories, but some of us know the truth.)
If you know what’s going on here, please tell me. I need answers.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰