7. CitiBank employee Leon Tokatlilar is set-up at a Westin Hotel conference room. He says there must be 50 people working in this room.
13. “I didn’t bother to make my bed.” - Elizabeth Thompson, Paper Magazine, who is working from her bed
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸