1. Less than ten minutes into the United States — Belgium match in Salvador, Brazil on Tuesday.
2. Meet your courageous pitch invader. His name is Mario Ferri. He’s done this before.
4. Mario, you serial pitch invader.
5. Keep doing you.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.