1. Less than ten minutes into the United States — Belgium match in Salvador, Brazil on Tuesday.
2. Meet your courageous pitch invader. His name is Mario Ferri. He’s done this before.
3. Yahoo Sports points out that at the 2010 World Cup Ferri ran on the field during the Spain-Germany semifinal. He was wearing a slightly different Superman t-shirt.
4. Mario, you serial pitch invader.
5. Keep doing you.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›