1. Embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford sent a letter this week to Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams, letting him know that — regarding the Toronto Raptors facing the Brooklyn Nets in the NBA playoffs — it was on:
2. Adams initially wanted to bet Ford a six-pack of beer. Ford, who is in the midst of a seemingly never-ending scandal over his admitted substance abuse, told reporters Monday he would be happy to make a bet with Adams that focused solely on swapping CDs and didn’t include alcohol.
3. Ford was in attendance as the Raptors evened the best-of-7 series with the Nets, 1-1, on Tuesday night in Toronto.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›