1. NBC’s Al Roker and the Weather Channel’s Jim Cantore
2. ABC’s Sam Champion
3. Anderson Cooper demonstrating the lost art of standing under shelter, while reporting
4. Then Anderson sends it to CNN’s Ed Levendera…
5. I just want to zip NBC’s Janet Shamlian’s jacket up so, so bad
6. FOX News’ Nicole Collins on the rain: “I can feel that needle stinging through my clothes.”
Why do we need to send reporters out in hurricanes again?
7. Lester Holt: 1, Isaac: 0.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate tonight at 8 p.m. ET in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝