Following the news that Food Network will part ways at the end of the month with Paula Deen after she admitted to making racist comments, fans on Facebook became livid to the point of lashing out at the network’s most recent Facebook post - a delicious-looking zucchini casserole.
This zucchini casserole recipe was posted five hours before the announcement that Paula Deen was out at Food Network. Since it was the network’s most recent post, fans are using the comment thread to express their misgivings toward the decision to part ways with Deen.
Those trying to revert the conversation back to the “Recipe of the Day” are being met with considerable disdain.
8. Amidst all this strife, can we not at least agree upon this…
9. LEAVE ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE ALONE!!!!
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- New York's attorney general is looking into whether employees at fantasy sports sites might have won bets based on information not available to the public, the New York Times reports. ›