1. WHY WILL THE PACKERS REPEAT?
2. “Aaron Rodgers is unstoppable. (Word.)”
- Will Leitch, Contributing Editor for New York Magazine, Deadspin founder
3. “Aaron Rodgers > Tom Brady”
- Dan Shanoff, Quickish founder, who also feels that it’ll be Patriots vs. Packers facing each other the Super Bowl.
5. “Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews”
- Phil Van der Vossen, Gunaxin founder. He adds that he bought a cheese head at the Super Bowl last year, and I’d like to be able to use it again.
6. “Big Ben’s wheel’s really hurt.”
- Ethan Jaynes, NESWblogs.com. Guess the only other team he considered a contender are the Steelers.
7. “Charles Woodson wins another MVP.”
- John Gennaro, San Diego Chargers’ blog Bolts From The Blue editor
9. WHY ARE YOU PICKING THE SAINTS?
10. “Their offense has looked unstoppable.”
- Dan Wolken, The Daily’s national sports columnist
11. “Because 5,476 passing yards”
- Sean Fennessey, Editor GQ.com, who adds: “…is a lot.”
12. ” Drew Brees is slingin’ it!”
- Tom Fant, Tumblr’s Winston Wolfe and NFL Offseason
17. “The Pythagorean Theorem don’t lie.”
- Jamie Mottram, Director of Blogs, Social & SEO for Yahoo Media
18. “Drew Brees just can’t lose”
- Jess Root, Arizona Cardinals blog Revenge of the Birds writer
20. FIVE WORDS WHY YOU THINK IT’LL BE TOM BRADY AND THE PATRIOTS, PLEASE…
23. “Yates, Dalton, Flacco and Tebow.”
- Bryan Douglass, Content Manager Wayin.com
26. IS ANYONE PICKING THE 49ERS??!!
29. WHY MIGHT THE RAVENS WIN IT ALL?
30. “Best defense in the league”
- Christopher Gates, Minnesota Vikings blog Daily Norseman
31. “Flacco’s eyebrow holds mystic powers.”
33. …OR THE BENGALS?
34. “Who dey raising the trophy”
Chris Illuminati, Guyspeed.com, who adds: “…and geting arrested all in the same night.”
35. ONE REASON, FIVE WORDS WHY THE TEXANS COULD BE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS…
36. “Fourth string quarterbacks are awesome.”
- Brandon Stroud, With Leather editor