1. The Cleveland Cavaliers have selected Andrew Wiggins with the number one overall pick in the NBA Draft. And this is the suit that the top pick wore for his big night.
2. The shooting guard out of the University of Kansas emerged as the top prospect in the 2014 NBA Draft after it was reported his college teammate and presumed top pick Joel Embiid announced he would have foot surgery this summer.
3. Congrats, Andrew Wiggins! And a special congratulations to Andrew Wiggins’s tailor.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.