1. Neymar will not play Tuesday in the World Cup semifinal vs. Germany after suffering a spinal cord injury in the team’s quarterfinal match vs. Colombia. However, the Brazil star will not be totally absent from the action at Estadio Mineirao.
2. A group of Brazilian ad agencies banded together to produce and hand out 120,000 Neymar masks ahead of Tuesday’s semifinal.
The agencies also created a website where fans can download their own mask and share their support with the hashtag #SOMOSTODOSNEYMAR (We are all Neymar).
4. With Brazil’s fans expected to dominate the stadium stands in Belo Horizonte on Tuesday, the question is: How many Neymars will pack Estadio Mineirao? (The arena holds more than 60,000 people).
- NATO is sending boats to the Aegean Sea to try to help combat the migrant and refugee crisis.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other tonight in Wisconsin 🇺🇸
- The reboot of popular BBC car show "Top Gear" will have seven presenters, but only one woman 🚗💁