1. Pen caps last about twenty seconds before going on their own little adventure:
2. Keys don’t like spending all of their time in pockets. They find the worst possible places to get lost:
3. Without wires, game controllers spend a lot more time chillin’ in refrigerators:
4. Seriously. If you lost a remote, just look near something cold:
5. Subway and bus cards are as valuable as they are lose-able:
6. Maybe you didn’t lose your headphones, but they definitely aren’t with you:
7. The higher the chance of rain, the higher the chance that your umbrella is suddenly missing:
8. “Is this the password with the capital letters or the symbols? Screw it. I’m resetting again.”
9. In the quest to beat an addictive puzzle game, money simply goes poof:
10. Five hours after promising to just watch one episode of trashy TV:
11. Cats don’t like it when you don’t have a good picture of them:
12. The ONE file you need to finish a project (it’s on some other computer, of course):
The next time you have a paper or team project, keep all your files in one place on SkyDrive and avoid this problem!
And for all of those situations in which you’re on a camping trip and your laptop gets speared with a bow and then dragged into an enormous campfire, you’ll want to make sure a copy of your files is saved to SkyDrive. College students: Get 3 months of Office 365 free and an extra 20GB of SkyDrive storage.