1. You’re Always On The Top Of Your 4Square Leaderboard
Which is like being on top of the world.
2. Your Klout Constantly Tells You You’re Influential About “Important” Topics
The next time you’re on a job interview, just tell them you’re influential about Cats.
3. You’ve Broken The “World Record” In Facebook Comments
Making your parents proud!
4. Your Inbox Begins to Sound Like Unrelenting Newsies
Being a social media maven can create a major problem for your inbox, where every tag and notification seems to be shouting for your attention. Your Klout score may be in the thousands, but let’s keep your inbox to just the important few. With Hotmail’s new graymail features, you can keep only the latest notification, or even categorize them to a separate folder. Worry about your groups, followers, pins, and tags, without the cluttered noise they can create.
5. You May Be A C-List DJ, But Your 14K Followers Make You Feel Like A Celebrity
It’s not how many people know your name that matters, it’s the amount of followers you have.
6. You’re Basically The Mayor Of Your Town
Maybe one day you’ll even be president.
7. Your Posts Are Always Going Viral
Print that badge and wear it on your sleeve.
8. You Feel Like The King Of The World When You’re Retweeted By A Celeb
It’s basically the equivalent of winning the Twitter lotto.
9. You Constantly Monitor Your “Pinfluence” So You Can Brag To Your Friends Over Cocktails
You never know what that score could someday be worth!
10. You’re Always Hitting Major Twitter Goals
When you’ve hit a major Twitter goal, always remember to thank your minions.
11. Your Turntable.fm Rooms Are Always At Capacity
At this rate, you’ll be the house DJ on the Kelly Ripa show.