1. You fail to see the supposed cuteness of most pets 90% of the time.
Like, I guess your cat is adorable? I guess.
2. This is you whenever one of your friends asks you to pet their animal:
3. Whenever a cat or dog grazes your leg you’re just like:
4. When people debate about any four-legged, beaked, or whiskered creature you’re just like:
5. You are ambivalent when it comes to famous cats of the internet.
6. Whenever a pet owner thinks it’s cute that their cat or dog killed a bird and the animal brings it back to them…
7. This picture would make an animal lover convulse with happiness, but it makes a non-animal lover feel nothing.
8. You find yourself agreeing with people that an animal is “adorbs” just so the topic at hand can move on to something else.
OK, I agree…OK? Let’s talk about something else now.
9. Most of your contempt for animals could be attributed to a bad memory from your childhood.
Like, maybe a cat scratched you really bad or maybe a dog bit you.
10. If you have allergies and you’re around a pet, be prepared to sneeze non-stop.
12. When you’re at someone’s house and the dog just won’t stop barking.
Is it that serious, dog?
13. Additionally, there’s a scary moment when a dog licks their owners face and you’re just sure the dog is about to kill them.
14. You feel uncomfortable when someone says an animal is their “best friend.”
*insert side-eye here*