1. This is Jennifer Linn. In 2005, she was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer.
2. Treatment options were limited, but Jen refused to give up.
4. She and her husband David decided to raise money for research into the treatment of rare cancers by starting a cycling event at their neighborhood gym.
5. They raised over $250,000.
6. Cycle for Survival was born.
7. As of 2013, the annual event has raised $31.5 million and grown into a nation-wide, 8-city event with tens of thousands of participants.
8. Jen lost her battle with cancer in 2011…
10. Everyone has known a Jennifer Linn at some point in their lives. Someone who fought long and hard against cancer. For me, it was my mom.
I really rocked that bathing dress thing.