1. Having no one to eat with at the dining hall.
uhhh can you say Steven Glansberg status?
2. This is your only option outside of the dining hall.
3. Not having your parents to tend to your every need.
Time to get your own condoms I guess.
4. Realizing school is actually hard…
This ain’t high school anymore.
5. …and that you have to actually go to class.
Well, at least sometimes?
6. Trying to put up the best pics to show all your high school friends how much fun you’re having.
Even if you’re not having the best time ever, you’re going to make the world think you are.
7. Spending all your money on alcohol…
(Not your smartest decision.)
8. …and then being broke all the time.
9. Getting too drunk. Embarrassingly drunk.
When the pregame lasts longer than the party it’s always bad news.
10. Being beyond mortified by whatever you did the night before.
11. Plus not remembering what it’s like to wake up without a hangover.
You literally don’t remember what it’s like to not be tired.
12. Avoiding getting caught by your RA.
Ain’t nobody got time to get written up.
13. Trying not to gain the freshmen 15.
Let’s face it though, all those pizza, burgers, and burritos were totally worth it.
14. Awkwardly trying to make friends.
When was the last time you had to make friends? Like 13 years ago!!! No one remembers how to do it.
15. Learning how to live with someone else.
In a very small dorm room.
16. Trying to sneak around your room when your roommate has someone over…
17. …and realizing there’s no such thing as alone time anymore.
18. You used to know everyone at your high school…
…but now you don’t know anyone wherever you go.
So many people everywhere.
19. All the older students look intimidating.
College freshmen and college seniors are entirely different species.
20. Mostly, though, you are lost ALL THE TIME.
Where’s this class? Or this building? Or my dorm?